Jana's in charge

I am hoping to update and regulate the family blog. I hope to make it relevant to all and invite you to each contribute. Since contributions have been tricky, I have decided to be the blog master and all your contributions can be sent to me via email and I will post it, unless you know how to get on. Every so often, I will e-mail each of you and ask for some family updates and photos so we can all see where we all are and what we are all doing! Doesn't it all sound like sooooo much fun? ~Jana

Sunday, June 1, 2008

2008 Reunion and Dad's 80th Birthday Celebration

Wednesday, June 11
10:00 -Restore Mom memorial garden
6:00 -Temple Trip (Endowments and Baptisms)

Thursday, June 12
10:00 -Trip to EBR I
7:00 -Haroldsen family movie night
9:00 -Maralyn Seven meeting

Friday, June 13
4:00 -Making birthday cards for Grandpa Haroldsen
5:00 -Cook out
6:00 -Family Pictures, Cake & Ice Cream
6:30 -Talent showcase for Grandpa Haroldsen

Saturday, June 14
4:00 -Games & Crafts
5:00 -Pot Luck Dinner
7:00 - Story Telling
10:00 -Ghost-in-the-graveyard

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks good, Mom!

Melinda said...

Mom, I went in and added a link list. It has the links to the three of us cousins that I know the blog links to. It's there at the very bottom on the right. That way, people can use this as a center-of-the-wheel blog, where all the known family blogs can be found or something. Hope you're okay with that!