Jana's in charge

I am hoping to update and regulate the family blog. I hope to make it relevant to all and invite you to each contribute. Since contributions have been tricky, I have decided to be the blog master and all your contributions can be sent to me via email and I will post it, unless you know how to get on. Every so often, I will e-mail each of you and ask for some family updates and photos so we can all see where we all are and what we are all doing! Doesn't it all sound like sooooo much fun? ~Jana

Monday, June 23, 2008

Reunion 2008


WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2008 - Today the family started to arrive for the reunion activities. The first thing we did was restore mom's garden. It was a cold day so we bundled up in coats and hats. The kids jumped in and began the task of weeding and raking. Rick & Elisabeth provided some beautiful new flowers and the kids enjoyed planting them. We washed the stone walkway and brick boarder and when we were done, we felt toasty and warm. The garden would be a place mom would like to sit.

No comments: