Jana's in charge

I am hoping to update and regulate the family blog. I hope to make it relevant to all and invite you to each contribute. Since contributions have been tricky, I have decided to be the blog master and all your contributions can be sent to me via email and I will post it, unless you know how to get on. Every so often, I will e-mail each of you and ask for some family updates and photos so we can all see where we all are and what we are all doing! Doesn't it all sound like sooooo much fun? ~Jana

Friday, June 20, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures from times we've spent together, even just a few of us!











Here are some of us working in Mom's garden.











Karen, Jana and Barb, shopping in Branson, MO in 2007.













A field trip several of us took with Dad to go see the old EBR I plant.


Elaine and Dad; Grant; Orville and Elaine; Fred and Tiz: The Over the Hill Gang

No comments: