Jana's in charge

I am hoping to update and regulate the family blog. I hope to make it relevant to all and invite you to each contribute. Since contributions have been tricky, I have decided to be the blog master and all your contributions can be sent to me via email and I will post it, unless you know how to get on. Every so often, I will e-mail each of you and ask for some family updates and photos so we can all see where we all are and what we are all doing! Doesn't it all sound like sooooo much fun? ~Jana

Monday, June 23, 2008

Desert Visit to EBR1

Thursday, June 12, 2008 - Ninteen of us made a trip out on the desert to visit EBR1. Dad showed us how he spent many days working with a team of nuclear scientists as they blew up and melted down things.

No comments: